Wildrose Irrigation Logo

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

SPRINKLERS CALGARY - SPRINKLER WINTERIZATIONS CALGARY

Sprinklers Calgary Blow Out and Winterizations
START
TOMORROW SEPTEMBER 15th, 2010

WHO: Those with underground lawn sprinklers Calgary, inground lawn sprinklers Calgary, Sprinkler Systems Calgary, Irrigation Systems Calgary - whatever you, the consumer call it.

WHAT:  Irrigation Blow Out Calgary, Sprinklers Blow Out Calgary, Sprinklers Calgary, Sprinklers Winterization, Sprinkler Winterization

WHEN:  Starting tomorrow - September 15th!

WHERE:  CALGARY, COCHRANE, AIRDRIE, BEARSPAW, SPRINGBANK, BALZAC AND SURROUNDING AREAS...  

WHY:  To protect the assets you've installed underground.  Old man winter is not kind to frozen pipes, especially pipes with standing water in it.  Our compressors leave push 20X the air of a normal compressor, leaving water no where to hide!

BOOK BEFORE THE EARLY FROST!

or

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thanks for sharing this information! I love hearing all about irrigation calgary. But it is sad that this blog has not been updated for quite sometime! I would really like to know the recent stuff! Can you tell me where I can find that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all the info! Spring is here so I need a new irrigation system for my garden in Calgary. Do you have any deals or packages that I should know about it?

    ReplyDelete